Saturday, May 7, 2011

A lack of oxygen

...makes me snort.

Apparently.

And only when laughing.

So, John and I decided to head to Lowes today to get some plants for our very sad front-of-house area.  Even though we are moving from the premises in 9 weeks.  It seems like the thing to do on such a nice day.

Whilst shopping for flowers, this exchange happened:

J:  I hope they have good flowers in Germany.
Me: I'm sure they have flowers in Germany.
J:  I hope they have *GOOD* flowers in Germany.  They're probably aggressive German flowers that overtake other flowers.  Like the French lilacs.  Whose blooms are white.

And then I laugh so hard I snort.  Five times.

In other news, I'm working on other posts.  But not hard enough.  I've been a bad bad blogger.  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment