Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

We have had a low key Christmas Eve.  Mostly because I am fighting a cold.  It's not too severe, just annoying and energy draining.

I nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd an adjustment!  This is one of the MAJOR drawbacks to living in Germany.  I have got to meet these other chiropractors I have heard about on post.

When we were baking cinnamon rolls this morning  (I just love Our Best Bites for their quick(er) cinnamon roll recipes), our landlord stopped by with a Christmas gift for us.  In return, we gave him chocolates that we picked up in Luxembourg.

Then we opened our present.

It was fish.

At least this time, the fish did not have it's head.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Here's hoping you and your have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment