Sunday, November 14, 2010

The closet situation

Our master closet is full.  Mostly with my clothes.  John has his side, and I have my side, but my side is better utilized as I fully employ the use of the shelf above the closet rod for jeans, sweatshirts, and sweaters.  I think John has a shoe box and some shoes and a hat box on his shelf.

Our guest closet looks like this.

Head to toe Army gear.  The hangers on the left are reserved for Army Uniforms (ACUs) currently in the wash. The floor and the area behind the door is stacked with gear he may need if he has to be sent somewhere in a hurry.  The rest (and there is TONS) is in storage down the street.

Our linen closet is totally full.  In fact, it was overstuffed and unusable until I broke out the space bags John bought and compressed several blankets and pillows.

Which leaves only one space available to hang our diving wet suits.  John has 2 wet suits, a 3 ml, and and a 7 ml.  I have a 3 ml and a skin.  They are currently hanging in our entry way closet.

Which makes all of of other outer wear smell like neoprene.

Just some useless facts for your Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment