Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh and FYI

I am in love with Hobby Lobby today.

I found a free how-to-knit flyer, everything I needed to start to learn to knit that was clearly marked.  (Not sure why, but I could NOT for the life of me figure out what I was looking for at Michael's.)  I also picked up a little birthday gifty for a friend, 2 cards, and a hostess gift for John's aunt for Thanksgiving.  The hostess gift was 80% off!!

I got everything for under $25!!

It was the largest Hobby Lobby I have ever been in.  It's like the stores that I visited in Denver were smooshed into a smaller space (and if you've ever been into these stores you know that they aren't small!) but this one was huge!  It didn't feel as cramped as other stores.  And they had loads of crap.  I mean, loads of stuff that I wanted to purchase!  (John would roll his eyes and ask why we need these things.  So I didn't buy everything....but it was tempting.)

Yay Hobby Lobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment