Friday, December 3, 2010

Cookies

I like holiday baking.  I like finding new things and can't wait to make them.  I'm definitely more of a baker than a cooker, although cooking is growing on me now that I'm doing more of it.

I figured John had a bit of a sweet tooth, so I wouldn't have to eat ALL of my creations myself.

Because that just leads to bigger clothes in the long run.

And that can get expensive.

And now I've come to find out, with ALL the possibilities for cookies and baked desserts out there, John's absolute favorite is....

Chocolate chip cookies.

This is the one thing that he will eat more than a couple of and save me the ultimate pain of having to eat or throw away what I have created.

So simple!  So boring!  Chocolate chip cookies!

Gah!

2 comments:

  1. yes yes...especially spread with nutella. And I make a mean choc chip cookie. (I made PWs monster -or "everything" cookies and took to SD. Cathy said I made a mean cookie too. I asked her if they bit. BWAH HA HA!)

    But I plan on making toffee, and shortbread, and caramel corn, and other holiday treats....but he wants chocolate chip cookies.

    Sigh.

    At least I'll have an outlet for the other stuff in CO.

    ReplyDelete