Friday, August 12, 2011

Poacher

Haha....  still poaching!    It's a terribly slow connection, so this might not get saved/published until next week sometime.  Or maybe even after that.

I'm a rebel like that.

I say it may take longer to publish because next week is a busy week.  We finally received word that our washer/dryer will be delivered on Tuesday!  No more laundromat for me!  (I sincerely hope.  It was quite convenient to get all the clothes washed so quickly...not so convenient to have lug clothes all over post.  And, to display my bras proudly air drying in the back seat.  ha!)

And, the best news ever - HHG ARE HERE!!!  We just have to schedule a delivery for next week.  John was notified today so hopefully he schedules with them to get our stuff.

STUFF!  We will have STUFF once again!

Give me 5 days before I'm bitching about how we have too much stuff.  I'll be buried in boxes before I know it.

Now all we need is for John's car to arrive.

And I just lost my open network.  Bah.  So much for poaching.

Oh!  It's back....I should try to get this out now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment