Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coins!

Remember my post...on my other blog...about Army coins?

I was supposed to get one from the Commanding General and he forgot?

Well, John got one for me a few days ago.  YAY!


I took pictures!  First with my cell phone.  And they turned out horrible.  So I went with my camera on the macro setting and they aren't too shabby!  Check them out....


Front of the coin.  Notice it says "Commanding General" on there with 2 stars on either side.  Apparently there is a game at Army events, where you come prepared with your highest ranking coin.  You put them on the bar and whoever is the lowest buys the next round.  I've actually never seen it played, but John usually carries one or two of his high rankers to balls.  :)

The back.  I'm excited I got one.  John has a bunch.  But I never knew I could get one.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment