Monday, September 27, 2010

Observations for the day

You know when it's cool in your bedroom early in the morning and you are all tucked in bed under a heavy down comforter except for maybe one arm, and you notice that your arm is starting to get a wee bit chilly, but otherwise you'd never notice because the rest of you is so toasty under the comforter?

And then you decide to bring that rogue arm back under the covers where it belongs and it's all mmmmmmmmmmmmm  as it starts to get as toasty warm as the rest of your body as you drift back to sleep?

I like that.

In other news, I went shoe shopping today to replace my black mary janes.  For other black mary janes.  I also got side tracked by this cute kitchen store in the mall and I also bought a french press.

Does that make me a hipster now?

No comments:

Post a Comment