Monday, September 20, 2010

Promised ages ago.

But not delivered until now.  Our furniture that we got in July.  
Notice the underdresser drawers for maximum storage.  I don't think John has even filled up his side yet.  I don't think he knows what to do with so much storage.  He still uses the old dresser in the guest room, and a plastic tub in the office.  He's a little useless at this right now.



Here we have our chest and our TV bureau.  Mmmmm, storage!  It's really a commodity when you have so little of it.  Or when you're delegated space based on the average family 20 years ago.

I don't actually know how the Army does it.  I'm just postulating.

I like it though.  It's perty.  And hopefully, will continue to look perty throughout the next several moves.

2 comments:

  1. I love the furniture! Very classy, very you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I still pull out t shirts that smell like new furniture. :)

    ReplyDelete